Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Each year the fire department comes by our house with Santa and throws out Candy Canes. This has been such a great returning tradition. I can remember each year as a kid going to the old town clock and sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what I wanted for Christmas. I really do love Christmas and the spirit of Christmas
"LOVE".
We also let the kids open up one present each Christmas Eve. We have started the tradition of the kids getting PJs for Christmas Eve from Grandma. The get to go to bed with "visions of new toys dancing in there head's" with new, warm, and "COOL" PJs. Here is a couple of Pictures of the new "COOL" PJs


Merry Christmas and get some sleep before Santa Comes!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your kids are so cute! We've got PJ's every Christmas for years! I love it! My mom also makes us line up for a picture in our PJ's. The first picture we stand oldest to younges, the second pictures is tallest to shortest!