Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gingerbread House(s)

As far back as I can remember I have always made Gingerbread houses as a Christmas tradition. It has always been one of the many things that I looked forward to do when Christmas time came around each year. While I was on my mission my Parents sent me the supplies to make a gingerbread house. I think the postage on the package cost more than the supplies that were in it, but it is a tradition. What price can you put on a tradition? We went all out this year we bought Gingerbread House Kits, all inclusive (candy, frosting, foundation [plate], and the most important Gingerbread).
We has lots of fun making Gingerbread Houses this year, Sara is a good decorator but her house building skills are not as honed as my many years of practice.

But you will have to see what building materials she has to work with this year. Please sit back and enjoy the smell of Gingerbread and the taste of lemon flavored white (snow) frosting.

No comments: