Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wow....A Whole New Year!

So...I have no pictures, because in our conversion process from the PC to the MAC I have not yet figured out how to easily upload pictures! So...I guess it's just a reading one! Hopefully you will still enjoy it!

Things of late that have happened that are worth writing down and sharing:

We got new beds for the girls, so they no longer have to share a bed. Unfortunantly, they're rooms are so small that it seems even more cramped now! The other thing worth noting is, every night before bed, Stacy has to give Sariah a hug goodnight. They used to sleep in the same bed. Now, Stacy can't go to sleep without a hug from her favorite big sister.....ahh.....

Levi is progressing in school....I think. He's gained a bit more of an attitude of late, but overall, I can't really complain he's still an exceptionally great son and am grateful that God sent him to help me out so much!

Tori is still Tori and boy oh boy is she into EVERYTHING.... yep, she's at that stage... ugh! Help me! Only one more two year old to live through!!!

We have found new friends in 2009 and enjoyed spending the Holidays with them. We are hoping to go somewhere else, but for now, this place is good. We have friends, Aaron has his football and basketball teams here, and aside from needing a bigger house I've found some great places as well.

Hopefully 2010 will bring good treasures of all kinds. 2009 offered a quite a bit of growing and revelatory experiences that I hope will continue to come. I love those "ah-ha" moments. We are all at that moment in time when everything seems to be going so well.... so, I'm preparing now for the "growing experience" that always comes after the easy times!

Now...for future referencing, I'm not pregnant this year so... one of these Saturdays we are going skiing!! It's been a really long time!!

No comments: