Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dance Dance











When my Mother and Brother came to visit us, we had a lot of fun. One thing we did as to dance the night away. You might say how, well let me tell you. There is a game system out there that has very large controllers that are used to play a game called Dance Dance Revelation. It is a game worth dancing the night away. Here are some pictures of my Mother and Brother Dancing; I think my brother liked it more than anyone else that night. He really did a good job!

Here is a picture of what the game looks like:




Here is a picture of my Mother and Brother Battleing it out and having fun danceing untill they droped:

We all had a great time and my brother even said that he wanted to go out and get the game so he could pratice and when he would come to visit again, he could really show us how it is done!

No comments: