Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sorry this is late, but it is really good

It is a tradition in my family to every year just after Thanksgiving. We put together grengerbread hourse, to get out minds in the mood of the Christmas season. This year we decided to make our own gengerbread and forsting. I have a small video of our fun.



We always have much more fun eating the candy and the houses after they are built. It was hard this year to have so many hands in the process and so much licking of the butter knifes.

4 comments:

JRome said...

That's the best looking table yet!

Hartvigsen 4 said...

Looks like fun I like how the kids get more in there mouth then on the house that is how it is at our house anyway. How are things going Jerome keeps us posted most of the time. Anyway hope you all id well
Josh melissa MaKenzee and Hunter Hartvigsen

Cindy said...

Hi Stamms!

Hope you are well! Love the blog. It is great to catch up even if it is through pictures.

thebrownsoap.blogspot.com

Love, Curtis and Cindy

Brooke said...

OK...I just tagged you on my blog. So now you have to go to my blog to find out what it is and then POST about it on your blog! Oh, yeah. I think it's about time for a new entry on your blog don't you think? :)