Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

So, I woke up to a tray full of food!! Awesome, a delicious bowl of cereal, a bowl of peach yogurt, a glass of water and some toast! Sariah and Stacy were there to help serve me (and surprisingly nothing spilled!). For sure, I thought it'd end there....but nope! Then I got a very sweet card and two things of chocolate! WOW! I got three puzzles and my puzzle board came a few days later! Very exciting! Now I can do some puzzles, and hide them so they don't get broken! Ha!

I got to take a shower, sorry to say, but I NEVER get a shower on Sunday mornings. Aaron takes a shower, while I get everyone ready, and...oh...I guess it's time to go...yep that's how it usually is! I got to take a shower, and it was wonderful! However, when I got out of the shower, I realized that....my kids got into one of my chocolates and it was GONE! Totally and completely gone! They ate my entire chocolate bar!! Oh well...at least they didn't take my Toblerone!

Went to church and got a flower that surprisingly enough hasn't died yet! I do NOT have a green thumb! Then after church I got loads of pictures from my kids and a big "Happy Mother's Day." I cooked dinner while Aaron took a nap....but he cleaned up. :) Levi wasn't quite sure why it was my day off....until we explained to him that when you are a mom or a dad you get a second birthday! So, you get a day off. He then decided that he couldn't wait to be a dad, so he could get a second day off! LOL

Overall, it was a great day!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Glad you finally got your puzzle board! :o) Sounds like you had a nice Mother's Day.